At Lake Ray Hubbard Pediatrics, we understand that vaccines work and that they are safe and necessary. That’s why we encourage all of our patients to follow the immunization schedule and to not skip or delay any vaccines.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about vaccines.
- Immunization Education Agreement
- Is the HPV Vaccine a Savior or the Most Dangerous Vaccine Ever Made?
- What Shots Do You Need to Be Around a Newborn?
- Your Baby’s First Vaccines
- What to Do If Your Child Is Exposed to Mumps
- What to Do If Your Child Is Exposed to Shingles
- 5 Myths About Tetanus and Tetanus Shots
- The Benefits and Risks of Delaying Vaccines
- What Is the Evidence for Alternative Vaccine Schedules?
- How to Read a Package Insert for a Vaccine
- 100 Myths About Vaccines
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Voices for Vaccines
- Vaccine Education Center