Parents often get stuck filling out a lot of forms when they go to their pediatrician.
Insurance forms, HIPAA forms, and forms confirming that their address and phone number are correct, etc.
The last thing you probably want to do is fill out more forms, but there are some – our screening tools – that can help identify if your child or teen is at risk for a wide variety of issues.
Lake Ray Hubbard Pediatrics Screening Tools
- MCHAT-R (autism screen at 18 and 24 months)
- PHQ-9 modified for Adolescents (PHQ-A) (depression screen for teens)
- CRAFFT (Car, Relax, Alone, Forget, Friends, Trouble) Screening Questionnaires (drug abuse screen for teens)
- Edinburgh Postpartum Depression Scale (PPD)
- TB Questionnaire (tuberculosis)
- Lead Risk Questionnaire (lead poisoning)
While we often use these screening tests in the office, you can print and fill them out at home, bringing them to your appointment.
More on Screening Tools
- Screening Tools Finder
- Developmental, Behavioral, Psychosocial, Screening, and Assessment Forms
- Mood and Feelings Questionnaire
- Columbia Depression Scale
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist
- Screen for Child and Anxiety Related Disorders (SCARED)