What’s in your medicine cabinet?
- Acetaminophen Dosage Table for Fever and Pain
- Diphenhydramine Dosage Table (eg, Benadryl) (Antihistamine)
- Ibuprofen Dosage Table for Fever and Pain
- How to Take a Child’s Temperature
- How to Give Ear Drops
- How to Give Eye Drops and Eye Ointment
- Asthma Inhaler Instruction Videos
- Using a Nebulizer with a Mask
- Using a Nebulizer
- Using a Dry Powder Inhaler
- Using an Asthma Inhaler
- Using an Asthma Inhaler with a Spacer
- Quick-Relief Medications for Asthma
- Learn How to Use an EpiPen — It Could Save a Life
What do you do if you child gets too much medicine? Call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222.
- Helping Kids Avoid Sea Sickness on a Cruise
- Prescribe These Inexpensive Medications for Kids, Not Tho$e
- What to Do About QVAR Being Redesigned
- Avoiding Confusion During an Allergy Attack – Adrenaclick vs EpiPen Directions
- Are Drug Coupons Behind the Jump in the Cost of an EpiPen?
- Is There Evidence for That Therapy, or No?
- Wet Wraps Cut Need For Drugs In Kids With Eczema
- 6 Nasal Rinse Myths Busted
- Pyrantel pamoate for pinworms (Reese’s Pinworm Medicine)
And don’t forget to regularly clean out your medicine cabinet.
More on Medicines for Kids
- GoodRx (print free drug coupons)
- FDA – Use Caution When Giving Cough and Cold Products to Kids
- Can medicines relieve coughing?
- Cough and cold medicines don’t work
- FDA – Questions and Answers: FDA Intends to Remove Unapproved Prescription Cough, Cold, and Allergy Drug Products from the Market
- Why Is Codeine Still Being Prescribed For Children?
- Choosing Over-the-Counter Medicines for Your Child
- Common Over-the-Counter Medications
- How to Build an Essential Summer First Aid Kit
- Melatonin For Children? A Guide for Parents