Why are some kids so easy to discipline, but with others, nothing seems to work?
A lot of it has to do with temperament – both yours and your child’s.
Just remember, if what you’re doing isn’t working, it is time to try something new. And maybe time to get some help.
- Normal Child Behavior
- My 17-Month-Old Has Started to Swing at Me When She Doesn’t Get Her Way
- Top Tips for Surviving Tantrums
- Tantrum Free Shopping With Your Kids Starts Early
- Are Time-Outs Helpful or Harmful to Young Children?
- When the Answer Is No: Setting Limits With Love for Toddlers
- Children with Shy or Slow to Warm Up Temperaments
- The ABC System
- Developing and Using a Reward Program
- How to Shape & Manage Your Young Child’s Behavior
- When Children Lie
- Where We Stand: Spanking
- Love and Logic Parenting Tips
- Training Lions & Tigers: Discipline and the Child with ADHD
- How to use inflexibility to teach flexibility
- Book – Setting Limits with Your Strong-Willed Child, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
Ask about any discipline or behavior problems you are having with your kids.